Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

1 minute ago, Magisterium said:

since Goodman is the guy who stated unequivocally "I don't see any way Archie can fail at IU" his reaction today is an encouraging development

This is all according to the hot take rules where you can never admit that you were wrong. Because he made such a strong statement back then, in order for his reputation to remain intact he has to conclude that Archie didn’t fail IU, IU failed Archie.

This just gets crazier. So now, recruits don't know who Carmelo ******* Anthony is, or that MW once coached him when he head coached the NEW YORK KNICKS. People are grasping at whatever straw they can to down play this hire. There is literally only one negative-- Has not coached college. Thats it. Covered up by the Matta hire and most likely the assistants. None of the negative responses have been remotely rational. We need a thread entitled, MY GUY WASNT HIRED AND NOW I AM BIG MAD ONLINE.
THIS.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Woodson can sell our current recruits a plan to get them to the pros at least 

Hopefully he can sell them a plan to get them all shooting better than 35% from the field