Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

Can't say I'm surprised or disappointed, just kind of blah!! I'm not going to bail on IUBB or make predictions that Woody will fail or thrive. 

If, and it's a big if, he's able to recruit well I think he'll do fine. He wouldn't be my 1st choice but I'm behind him 100%.

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Sorry if this has been shared. I don't have time to wade through all these pages. But TJD appears to be confused by the move ... 

I always read those eyes as "oh damn" in a positive way. And then he has things to think about (nba/transfer/stay)

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Mike Woodson tells me that he has landed in Indiana and is en route to Bloomington to meet with the team.

Woodson on being the head coach at Indiana: "It's a dream come true."

Mike Woodson on the Indiana players who are currently in the transfer portal:

"They are the top priority right now. I've got to get with them and meet with them."

Rothstein 

To be able to see that initial meeting...

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

One thing I think we can all agree on: Jeff Goodman is a massive tool who needs a bonafide asswhooping. A 40 year old man who still wears his hat slanted like he’s Fernando Rodney but doesn’t play baseball shouldn’t be given so much attention

According to what I just saw, he's almost 50. Don't knock us 40 year olds down. (Note: I wear my hats like a 40 year old white guy.)