Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs N. C. State - NCAA - 3/27/21 @ 6:00 on ESPN2

Love this team. They play so hard and so smart. Incredible accomplishment!

Keep it rolling!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Tell the lady player at Homestead she may want to decommit from UConn and commit to IU. Frankly, I’m tired of UConn being a perennial power. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Teri Moren, Tom Allen, Todd Yeagley, Tracy Smith / Jeff Mercer, swimming and diving coaches, massive facility renovations, no FBI scandal...Can we finally admit that Fred Glass was not a bad AD? 

Dude... been saying this forever. Whoever thinks otherwise is LOST. 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

This was the volleyball team before its match at Illinois (not sure why they couldn't figure out a way to actually watch, but it's still kinda cool). 

BTW -- just for the hell of it, I looked up our volleyball record: 3-14 (Yikes!) 

I mean.. gotta focus mostly on their game. 

As was mentioned earlier no IU team in Basketball since 2002 has been this far.

I knew we could be in trouble when Holmes fouled out, but thank god we held on. For Cardano-Hillary as a 50% FT shooter to step up and nail both those FT's was something and was most important play of game.

Arizona is next and they certainly are not as good as NC State and very much on level with an Iowa/Michigan type team so should be a thriller that hopefully IU can win. After that, I fear Baylor or especially UConn is a bridge to far, but even getting to Final Four would be something (for the record I thought NC State was possible and only one seed we had chance against). 

Go Hoosiers!