Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Henryville Hoosier

Candidate Thread: Porter Moser

7 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

Loyola is incredibly impressive and their defense is phenomenal, but I have a really hard time seeing this success replicated at Indiana. Krutwig is a really special and unique player, and their defensive system takes a lot of experienced players who have been in the program for a long time. I don’t see him being a serious candidate right now. 

Isn’t that kind of the nature of program building? You define the needs of your system. You identify and recruit kids who fill them without making exceptions.  You coach and develop them until they provide what you need. If a coach as good as Moser isn’t someone Dolson would vet and consider, I just don’t know what to say to that. 

Just now, Demo said:

Isn’t that kind of the nature of program building? You define the needs of your system. You identify and recruit kids who fill them without making exceptions.  You coach and develop them until they provide what you need. If a coach as good as Moser isn’t someone Dolson would vet and consider, I just don’t know what to say to that. 

#identity

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

It took Moser 7 years to get Loyola humming. He’d get fired after year 4 with his track record. I just don’t see him building the same thing at IU in a quicker timeframe. 

5 minutes ago, tortex28 said:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I dont understand why someone would think this is big enough breaking news to tweet about. 

locker room right before sweet 16 game

"Hey guys. We made it this far. I am proud of you. But i am not going to be coaching you guys next year. Now let's go out and win this game!"

why does anyone like Moser for IU? oooooooooh shiny object. If we fired Archie after year four for a mid-major coach that has done nothing previously, and it took him 7 years to get these types of results at Loyola, i will not be happy.

Edited by ledies22