Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Ooooook who’s your # 2?

17 minutes ago, T White said:

According to the snippet in the post I quoted it reads Doyel. Was that a fake account he quoted or something? 

I wasn't trying to be a dick or play grammar sheriff... I just spelled it wrong... I was just expressing my distain for/dismissal of his "suggestion"... he's still a moron in my book... 

So who on here still wants tony Bennett? He has won big but also has had some major let downs. Style of play is insanely boring i can't decide if it would work better in the big 10 or far worse. He just doesn't excite me as much as some other potential candidates.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Of course Vitale would push for Alford.  Vitale's lips are still stuck on RMK's tush.

He’s been awfully annoying for years. His consistent backing of every single cheating coach has been the biggest turn off. Can’t take him seriously after that behavior. More surprised he isn’t pushing his buddy RPitino to IU.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

40 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I feel like it was said on this board a while back that Beard and Pat knight are actually really close friends. So regardless of what Bobby may have led Beard to believe, his friendship with Pat may outweigh it. Not exactly sure who said that here. Does that ring a bell to anyone else?

Actually, I believe Beard has said that. Since he's been so prominently this week I've watched and read a few interviews with him. I believe I heard him say that he and Pat are close friends. 

Edited by jonz44

19 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

So who on here still wants tony Bennett? He has won big but also has had some major let downs. Style of play is insanely boring i can't decide if it would work better in the big 10 or far worse. He just doesn't excite me as much as some other potential candidates.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Please, no more packing D and slow tempo offense. I get that Beard's teams don't exactly have fast paced offenses, but hopefully he learned to adapt. If the 87 Hoosiers had the ability to run against UNLV with a similar motion offense,  adjustments can be made. The talent level he could attract to Bloomington would be quite different. 

So from reading around it looks like Woodson is a serious candidate. I might throw up. 
Stop reading. Something I'll never tell my children but at this point man nobody knows what's going on. Even our most connected people don't know. Let it play it's course before vomiting

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Stop reading. Something I'll never tell my children but at this point man nobody knows what's going on. Even our most connected people don't know. Let it play it's course before vomiting

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

You’re right. Just hoping we can get someone that brings us to the top and reading that just made me realize how far we’ve fallen if it happens