Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Ooooook who’s your # 2?

It did strike me in his remarks after the termination that Dolson knew what he was looking for.  That is everything.  He’ll know when it when he sees it.

2 minutes ago, bobbyhull said:

It did strike me in his remarks after the termination that Dolson knew what he was looking for.  That is everything.  He’ll know when it when he sees it.

Because he thought he was getting Stevens.  It may turn pretty sideways now

I'm no insider, but I'm leaking this: Wayne Tinkle of Oregon State is the man. 

His Beavers made Ricky Barnes and the Vols look like Buttheads today. 

Coming soon to Bloomington: Fountains of Wayne!!! 

Dude is gonna give us his all and work it hard -- check out those pits! 

1135986464.jpg.jpg

42 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Sam Cassell

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I'm not saying you're wrong but why him?

An NBA assistant for 12 years with no college or head coaching experience. I'm sure there's a bunch of those around so what about him stands out to you?

I would love Beard..., and a lot people...including Vegas... think we will land either him, Mussleman or Drew since they seem to be all top targets.

Maybe my mind will change but at this moment I don't think we get any of those three. 

I say Beard probably safest bet but not my favorite style of offense. I guess I would have to get used to it.

Oats

Mussleman

Belein

My guess is the other guys will turn us down too and we end up with Belein . In 5 years we call Brad Stevens and he turns us down again

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

I say Beard probably safest bet but not my favorite style of offense. I guess I would have to get used to it.
Oats
Mussleman
Belein

My guess is the other guys will turn us down too and we end up with Belein . In 5 years we call Brad Stevens and he turns us down again

I’m scared we get turned down like we did

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My fear is we get a good coach and two years down the line, Coach K or Roy Williams retires and Stevens goes there for 20 years. That would be salt in the wound.