Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Ooooook who’s your # 2?

1 minute ago, IU - Kaulie said:

I have been consistent and said multiple times who I want.

John ******* Beilein!

You know at this point and where the state of Indiana is it wouldn’t hurt to have him here to bring us at least some good years. 

I'm at odds. I don't really like anyone other than Brad Stevens.

I find it hard to believe the list of people outside of Belien and Matta would even consider Indiana. Even at that point, we could've just kept Archie for another year because Matta and Belien will still be on the table more than likely. Boston continues to fail this year and Tatum asks for a trade, we could've at least had a more realistic chance at landing Brad in the summer compared to mid NBA season.

I'm not sold on other candidates being interested let alone my own personal interest in them.

Give me Dane Fife. 

Fife?  Indiana guy...I know he’s unproven somewhat as a HC but Beilein is old as dirt and I’m not sold on beard.  Who the hell knows what we’re gonna do 

Edited by CFDengine344

This man can flat out coach and could be here for a good 10 years.  Plus he knows about IU so who knows who he would bring on as a lead assistant.  I think he could have us making a deep tournament run in a couple years and completely change the culture of the program.

I have two things to say.

1.  Some of us let ourselves get set up for letdown.  It happened and we have to accept it and move on!

2.  Brad was the only candidate that would unify the fanbase.  That being said, non of the other coaches can unify all of us, so give me Alford or Fife.  If we all can't agree, I would rather have one of those two.  I know it won't be popular on here, but oh well!

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

Musselman. I don’t understand the Crean comparisons. If he wins it won’t matter and recruits love guys with NBA coaching experience.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He coached in the NBA when Yao Ming was the best player in the league and I was in middle school. 

Kids don't know he coached in the league. He's wining in the SEC sure but the B1G is different. He's a used car salesman. His social media antics will drive Indiana fans crazy. He would drive Boosters crazy.