Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Eric Musselman (Arkansas)

Just now, hoosierpap said:

Fwiw, I believe when these teams met earlier this year Oral Roberts was up 10 at half. Muss came back with several adjustments and whooped them for the W in the 2nd half

Biggest adjustment was throw the ball on the rim and get the offensive rebound.   They destroyed them on the glass in the second half 

3 minutes ago, Redleader said:

Looks like the beginning of a Justin Smith disappearing act.

Just turned it on to see a few highlights of Smith getting beat on defense.  Hope Arkansas can get the w.

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Biggest adjustment was throw the ball on the rim and get the offensive rebound.   They destroyed them on the glass in the second half 

And if I remember correctly they abandoned his 3 pt heavy approach. To me, that says something about him to not be stubborn and adjust against a pillar of your philosophy