Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

So is Matta going to be on the bench or am I reading this wrong?

Bill Comar, who served in the role for Archie did, though I don’t know what limitations he has

8 hours ago, 94Bulldog said:

What if....

Dolson’s comment of you won’t hear from me again until the coach announcement was said because he already had Stevens but knew it was going to be a couple months before he could announce?  

I still contend that a donor doesn’t write a $10 million dollar check without knowing who the replacement is.  The only part of this whole thing that makes me think it’s not him is the Stevens mass hole press conference comments.

So much for that lol 

5 minutes ago, beaver56 said:

This move proves that there was a lot of influence from Isiah in my eyes. 

Yeah and we know how well he did as a coach. 

My only hope is somehow this deal falls apart like the mythical Stevens "done deal." 

Hard to express in the written word how much I do not want Mike Woodson to be IU's coach. Please be an elaborate troll story! 

I won't give Mike Woodson a chance.
I won't give him a chance because he doesn't give Indiana a chance. To be good at college basketball. Ever. So long as he is the coach here. 
F my LIFE if it's him
Seriously? F your life if he is hired? Wow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just now, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Seriously? F your life if he is hired? Wow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We just hired Mike Woodson. I’m allowed to be pissed and hyperbolic in my expression as such.