Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Why do people like to come to our thread to tell us it’s not our guy? Do you guys go to allthe other threads to say it’s going to be Brad?
They do go to them to tell them it ain't that coach either lol. About as positive as me in game threads

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Why do people like to come to our thread to tell us it’s not our guy? Do you guys go to allthe other threads to say it’s going to be Brad?

I'll play.  Brad was on the flight from OKC.  His family is on that plane from Mass getting ready to land soon.  They will be finalizing the deal and staying with family around Indianapolis or something si that we can get an announcement together.  Brad played cool with Boston to stick around for a few weeks, so now Boston is being cool by not leaking the info.

Totes gonna be Stevens.