Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, Treesh said:

IM TRYING TO HAVE A  NICE SUNDAY IN BLOOMINGTON BUT MY SENSES TOLD ME TO CHECK.

what’s going on today 

We’re all trying to mind control wish Stevens into being announced.  

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

IM TRYING TO HAVE A  NICE SUNDAY IN BLOOMINGTON BUT MY SENSES TOLD ME TO CHECK.

what’s going on today 

Chronic Hoosier tweeted out to stay on standby and now we're all hopeful it's going to be Stevens and terrified it's going to be Moser. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

Why do people like to come to our thread to tell us it’s not our guy? Do you guys go to allthe other threads to say it’s going to be Brad?

That's my question.  Maybe someone could start a separate thread for the depressing people or the ones who want to post what their "gut" says. :)

4 minutes ago, madmax said:

Beilein and Fife or Lewis is my bet....

Do not see any way there is a twofer.   It doesn't work very often in the business world,  I don't see it working at all in college athletics. To many coaches get fired and do not leave on their own accord.  If Beilein tanks, then Fife would tank as well.  If Beilein stays healthy and succeeds, then Fife gets pissed off when Beilein doesn't leave.  I don't see any winning scenarios here.