Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

24 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Do you have any comment on that Beilein/Fife stuff that fpeaugh is putting out?  He has been right before.

Oh yeah I remember that time he was right about IU hiring Billy Donovan. The last 4 years with Billy as the coach have been great. 

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Oh yeah I remember that time he was right about IU hiring Billy Donovan. The last 4 years with Billy as the coach have been great. 

The story was something along the lines of his source being the person driving Donovan around Bloomington

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

Oh I remember.

The alternative scenario I have considered with fpeaugh is that he truly believed these things, but is to dumb to realize that his “sources” are just continually pulling his leg

Could you all see Dolson dragging this out intentionally until a combination of TexTec, Ark, or Baylor are knocked out thereby allowing BS to have one last chance to say “no?” before Dolson goes in for a 1b candidate?

(maybe Bama, too?)

Edited by Herotime

I can see a scenario where Ainge tries to push Stevens out to save his job if the Celtics miss the playoffs or a 1st round exit. And say Stevens wasn’t getting it done or something along those lines. A lot of the roster moves is all on Ainge anyways. I don’t know, I think I’m stretching on this one

2 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I can see a scenario where Ainge tries to push Stevens out to save his job if the Celtics miss the playoffs or a 1st round exit. And say Stevens wasn’t getting it done or something along those lines. A lot of the roster moves is all on Ainge anyways. I don’t know, I think I’m stretching on this one

Stevens isn't getting fired. If he leaves the Celtics, it will be because he felt he could no longer get through to his players or wasn't getting the help he needed from management. 

1 minute ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Boston seems to be on a trajectory currently that the Pacers always find themselves:  a good team that is not great, is not one of the places where recruiting free agents is easy, and is always just good enough to draft in the area where a sure thing is hard to come by.  Kind of like being 9-7 in the NFL.  You just tend to get stuck being "ok".

Chronic probably ain’t playing
Something’s up. Timing would suggest Moser, but that’s pure speculation by me.

Plus the picture yea probably is Moser

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk