Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Somewhat I know but lots of hope also. I believe Stevens and us like each other but don’t know if we’re both ready to makeout. :-)

If he hasn’t signed a contract then it’s probably not gonna happen. Our only chance is that this has been done for a while he has signed to be IU coach starting when nba season ends (and they are trying to keep it quiet). It will be telling in my opinion if we hire mike Lewis. I believe he would be willing to hold the fort down until Stevens could get here. If Stevens didn’t come then you role with Mike. I think mike would take that chance too. Could be IU head coach or assistant to Stevens win win

Brad has the opportunity to be another Coach K if he came to Bloomington.

A consistent winner. A god. Win NCs, hall of famer, and you can still coach NBAers - in the olympics and win gold medals. 

OR - you can maybe win a championship or two in the NBA. But if you don't, Boston will destroy you. They're almost there already.  

Also - we'll pay you a TON of moolah 

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

Celtics were in play to land him. Looks like he will sign with Lakers. 

1 minute ago, Herotime said:

Apparently C’s pushed hard but he’s gonna sign with LAL

Ok, but fiasco? 

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Somewhat I know but lots of hope also. I believe Stevens and us like each other but don’t know if we’re both ready to makeout. :-)

We can just start out slow and say we’re a couple....the rest will come later...lol

4 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

I pride myself as being a well mannered man and able to stay composed during turbulent times..............if we hire  Moser oooooooooo ........ I don’t want to be banned from this board

At this point I am just praying it is anyone but Moser.

Just now, Kentuckysucks said:

It's in Boston. 

Most rational Celtics fans,  knowing they're not winning a title this year want Robert Williams to get as much playing time as possible and know Drummond would have negatively impacted that. 

We're good not getting Drummond. He's an empty stat guy anyways. 

13 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Safe to say Dolson is holding out hope for Brad? At some point he will have to move on.