Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

29 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I think we will have a coach really soon, unfortunately I think it’s Moser.

I will be extremely disappointed if that’s the case, but I will give him my full support until the results don’t show. We still don’t know who it is, but I hope everyone will support Moser, Brad ******* Stevens, or whoever else they hire.

Brad, please come home! Lol.

0708, is this your way of helping to lower our expectations for our own sake? That way when the actual non-Stevens (and also non-Moser) hire is announced we at least feel decent about it?

(Please let that be the case)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

0708, is this your way of helping to lower our expectations for our own sake? That way when the actual non-Stevens (and also non-Moser) hire is announced we at least feel decent about it?

(Please let that be the case)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would hope you have already come to the conclusion that it is not going to be Stevens so there shouldn't be any disappointment.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Somewhat I know but lots of hope also. I believe Stevens and us like each other but don’t know if we’re both ready to makeout. :-)

so we are trying to play spin the bottle with Stevens

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

If I have to watch more 40-60 point games at IU, I might be forced to hang it up, for my health. 

pretty much what we have gotten today in the tournament.  Also I hope you don't take sports so seriously that it effects your health

Time for a little tongue slip. I that too much to ask for, Brad?

Then maybe a little heavy petting.....let's just play it slow and see where it goes I guess

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk