Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

There is like an 95% chance that Guru is a loser Purdue troll just trying to get everyone excited because he has nothing better to do.

He's either right, which would be awesome, or an extremely committed troll, which would be less awesome, but pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Its Always Sunny at IU said:

Of course its a troll, but have to admit it's a good one. The guy has been saying this date for a while. Going to be funny to see what he posts after noon. He will either point and laugh at the gullible IU fans or shift the date. 

I’d be interested in what he says too. As I said in another thread this was a very good date to “guess” — halfway through the tournament, after the NBA trade deadline, etc. Best possible guess.

But the X factors broke differently. The women’s team plays a huge game today, and literally 3-4 of the top college candidates are still playing (no guarantee that’d be true 2 weeks ago).

If he really does know something and does shift the date, I could certainly see why.

58 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

@LamarCheeks I hope you are planning to walk your dog around Noon. Not sure if that is EST, CPT or another noon so be safe and take the dog for a walk every hour till we hear something 

LOL.

We just got back from our morning stroll. Did anything happen? 

52 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Yeah, it could be that. It's why I said connected to the Stevens side "in some way". He/she is consistent, and defiantly certain that Stevens isn't coming. Surely that is not simply based on what Stevens said in a press conference. So I assume his/her info is coming from the Stevens side....how close we won't know and I'd never expect him/her to reveal that. 

I am defiantly certain Stevens isn't coming too and I have no sources! 

No need to crap on other people's fun, but some of the theatrics on here are tempting targets.