Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

If not Brad, are Muss or Oats even being considered?  I’d take Muss immediately.  Woodson would make everyone nervous.  

seems the longer it goes, the less likely an IU guy?

How confident are you in your source(s) and their connection?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would like to say I’m very confident, but this whole process has made me feel like I have no idea if anyone knows what is going on other than Dolson. Obviously, the IU-hating media has played a part in that. Hoping his info is wrong though! Riding the Stevens train til we hear from Dolson himself, just trying to not get my hopes as high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, 94Hoosier said:

I think very few people would say “believing”.  

Hoping is more like it.  

At this point I am just living in the Brad dream world because I am hoping that we are not going to settle with Porter Moser.

17 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Assistants? Surely the last former 4 HCs have not done this lol

No a current head coach and former IU coach. Neither coached basketball. Just called to tell Brad what it was like to live in Bloomington, coaching at IU and being loved.

Just now, brandct said:

At this point I am just living in the Brad dream world because I am hoping that we are not going to settle with Porter Moser.

I see very little chance it’s moser

i think if it’s not Brad, which odds are low, then frankly it’s Woodson.  I think the nba experience is going to be too big a thing for dolson.  

Just now, 94Hoosier said:

I see very little chance it’s moser

i think if it’s not Brad, which odds are low, then frankly it’s Woodson.  I think the nba experience is going to be too big a thing for dolson.  

I am not big on Woodson, but I would take him over Moser.

It could always be someone out of left field.  Maybe Brad says no thanks “but here is who you need...”.  Maybe it’s some hot young nba asst that has the offensive ideas and the connections and the analytics background that is so big today...