Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Peegs also just said it’s possible all the sourced information has been false to basically hide a surprise hire. The point is that he doesn’t know what’s going on.

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I all seriousness, I don’t think Brad is even an option, like 0% but I wonder what he is going to do, or what his plan is if they miss the playoffs.

this was supposed to be a build towards a championship as the draft picks aged and they got all the pieces. Not making the playoffs is a huge failure and won’t sit well with players, fans etc.

Just now, ap2345 said:

Peegs also just said it’s possible all the sourced information has been false to basically hide a surprise hire. The point is that he doesn’t know what’s going on.

Those guys work hard but there’s been a lot of journo disagreement this week, and TBH they haven’t exactly been out in front of much. Might be over, but I’ll wait until I hear it from folks I trust

Just now, lillurk said:

Those guys work hard but there’s been a lot of journo disagreement this week, and TBH they haven’t exactly been out in front of much. Might be over, but I’ll wait until I hear it from folks I trust

Do you trust Stevens?

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Nobody knows what’s going on. But I know this is that is going on. 

That seems a bit of an oxymoron, no? Was he told by a source? The same type that everyone else uses?

in Mr Yeagley we trust. 

Edited by spe317

Just now, Chris007 said:

I’ve used all of my likes for today but I really like this post 

Let’s assume I don’t understand his contract and stuff. Is he waiting to get fired so he gets paid?  I know that is probably a lot of money but, I mean it seems an odd way of going about it if we both checked the I like you box. 

Hope is high still here. Learned to not trust the media. Sounds like there are some reputable sources backing Stevens to IU and that’s what I’m going to go with...skepticism only due to last Friday and being so disappointed lol

4 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Let’s assume I don’t understand his contract and stuff. Is he waiting to get fired so he gets paid?  I know that is probably a lot of money but, I mean it seems an odd way of going about it if we both checked the I like you box. 

That’s a good question. I wish we could see his contract. Maybe Danny told him he would fire him after the first loss after the trade deadline to get a new voice and make a run. Knowing Brad wants to come to IU.