Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

FWIW, Another site I frequent had a VERY reliable person post that Indiana did not reach out to Holtman, nor did they offer him any deal. “An agent told a couple of national guys this story and it quite simply was not true”

5 minutes ago, iubb said:

then they reached out to him ... like any competent AD/GM would do

IF someone is being ZERO'd in on, that means HEAVY INTEREST, so Get bent goodman 

The worst part with Goodman aren't his primary tweets "breaking" information, which are usually framed in the worst possible light, but that he gets into snarky back and forths with random people that comment on the tweet. 

Brad ******* Stevens. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of Butler, the traveler came as a large and moving Bulldog! Then, during the third reconciliation of IU Basketball, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Hoosier! Many Goodmans and Doyles knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Brad ******* Stevens that day, I can tell you!

1 minute ago, jbeaman9 said:

FWIW, Another site I frequent had a VERY reliable person post that Indiana did not reach out to Holtman, nor did they offer him any deal. “An agent told a couple of national guys this story and it quite simply was not true”

What's their stance on Stevens to IU? 

Seems obvious to me. We are starting to get to close to the secret that Brad is coming tomorrow at noon, or maybe the 1st or 2nd of April. Clearly Dolson is trying to shake things up but I am on the Brad train. Might be the most fun we have for awhile. 

Just now, iuthruandthru said:

Brad ******* Stevens. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of Butler, the traveler came as a large and moving Bulldog! Then, during the third reconciliation of IU Basketball, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Hoosier! Many Goodmans and Doyles knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Brad ******* Stevens that day, I can tell you!

[insert photoshop of Brad Stevens' head on Stay Puft Marshmallow Man]

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

What's their stance on Stevens to IU? 

Let’s say not on the train, or even at the station...lol

but what do they know!

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I’d like to know where you’re getting your information that makes you feel confident in calling Chris’ information false. Because I know where his information came from. And it’s far from false. 

If you feel like comparing sources you can PM me, but if you’re not blood-related to someone directly involved and ready for me to confirm it then whatever information you think you have is not strong enough to discredit anything Chris has shared. 

Do we have an idea where the process is at currently??

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I’d like to know where you’re getting your information that makes you feel confident in calling Chris’ information false. Because I know where his information came from. And it’s far from false. 

If you feel like comparing sources you can PM me, but if you’re not blood-related to someone directly involved and ready for me to confirm it then whatever information you think you have is not strong enough to discredit anything Chris has shared. 

I got into it with this guy last night because he started coming at me and other IU fans. He thinks he has a great pulse of the fan base. 

I'd get in a fight with you

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, iubb said:

then they reached out to him ... like any competent AD/GM would do

IF someone is being ZERO'd in on, that means HEAVY INTEREST, so Get bent goodman 

Since I have been unemployed I have had to go through a lot of phone screenings first.  I send my resume in and then they send a request for a phone screening.  this is usually from the bigger companies who has recruiters talk to you first.  You talk to the recruiters and they take notes and send it on to the HR people and they determine if they will set up an actual interview.  I am wondering when we see that IU has reached out to someone it is more of a phone screen than an interview.

I think this is the wrong thought regarding the IU guys.  Any of them will take the job at any point in time.  You exhaust your top options first, and can hire the IU guy the day of the first game.
I said if its brad it can go on a while and we will survive. If we go to iu fall back guy our players are already in transfer portal and likely to stay and not sure who can bring in impact players immediately. That's all I am saying if we go fallback guy he needs hired sooner than later imo for benefit of near future

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk