Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Me personally my odds are higher than 10%. I won't give a number but my info seems to think we have as much of a shot as Perry Mosier or Porter Morgan whoever his name is. I mean come on its BRAD F**** STEVENS
No harm in giving your personal percent. You can pm me i don't call people out i just want hope. 10 percent not much but if we could get close to 50 50 I may really get excited lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Hoosier2016 said:

I am not on board with that hire. We tried the mid-major route and that didn't work out. Want something/someone to get excited about. The fan base is ready for a homerun hire. I think Stevens, Beard and Oats meet this category. The rest are tier 2 imo. 

Just a heads up, this board is pretty solid, but this topic/thread in particular is about 10% grounded in rational discussion, and about 90% unseriousness and off the rails speculation for laughs and giggles

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Me personally my odds are higher than 10%. I won't give a number but my info seems to think we have as much of a shot as Perry Mosier or Porter Morgan whoever his name is. I mean come on its BRAD F**** STEVENS

Perry Mason....lol

98D46665-B2F4-4E9E-9DEF-13BA5AAD0928.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

All I know is when Brad gets back in the home state his first priority (before talking to players or recruiting new ones) is to renounce the foul words he stated at that press conference...

I will have NO Patriots fan running our storied program... I will boo him at every game with no mercy... he will think the Celtics tweets were baby fodder..... or wish somebody took off his head (or at least his ears).

Now Brad I want you to come home... but being a Patriots fan will be a deal-breaker!

#BILLSMAFIA

Pin on Buffallo Bills Nation

7 minutes ago, Hoosier2016 said:

Doyel just released an article that we were after Chirs Holtmann 

If so, the train is off the rails and this is a complete and total cluster! We’re still causally shopping around two weeks in - while players are portaling like penguins jumping into the Arctic! If this is more smoke screen, we’re suffocating in it - enough!!