Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

All I know is when Brad gets back in the home state his first priority (before talking to players or recruiting new ones) is to renounce the foul words he stated at that press conference...

I will have NO Patriots fan running our storied program... I will boo him at every game with no mercy... he will think the Celtics tweets were baby fodder..... or wish somebody took off his head (or at least his ears).

Now Brad I want you to come home... but being a Patriots fan will be a deal-breaker!

#BILLSMAFIA

4 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Getting stuck with the 2nd Covid dose......person who injected the vaccine asked if I had heard about Brad Stevens turning down IU. I corrected him and said it's BRAD ******* STEVENS!!!!

Heck Yeah!!! Did you tell him that NO ONE turns IU down, we just turn it up even more

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

What is the significance of tomorrow? Other than the 27th has been "rumored" to be a day that MIGHT be important. 

Is that just some made up deadline? 

I can email my man Scotty D if you want me to ask? Ya know, since we're on emailin' terms now. Lemme know. :-)

Just now, AKHoosier said:

I'm starting to think the mysterious Peegs poster who swore something will happen on March 27 is just some random troll who noticed that's the anniversary of when IU hired Knight.

I was trying to find something that said that's the exact date earlier and was having a really hard time finding anything.. Would be surprised if a Purdue troll knew that.