Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, FightFor6 said:

I'm more surprised if a player at a school going through a coaching change isn't in the transfer portal. You have a one-time opportunity to make a change without repercussion and this allows players to take a coaching change into their own hands instead of relying on the University making a good decision for their future.

It makes sense in that, yes. Everyone should get that.

I think the timing is interesting however. New transfer each day this week. It really takes them this long to enter their name? This long for their AAU head coaches to talk them into it? Ehh. Maybe I guess. 

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

It makes sense in that, yes. Everyone should get that.

I think the timing is interesting however. New transfer each day this week. It really takes them this long to enter their name? This long for their AAU head coaches to talk them into it? Ehh. Maybe I guess. 

I'm going to bet there's some FOMO going on. So many players are entering the portal nationwide - it's crazy. I don't think our players have been told anything from Scott Dolson and can't afford to wait any longer to put their name in and see what potential options they have before all the big schools fill their rosters. 

5 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

I'm going to bet there's some FOMO going on. So many players are entering the portal nationwide - it's crazy. I don't think our players have been told anything from Scott Dolson and can't afford to wait any longer to put their name in and see what potential options they have before all the big schools fill their rosters. 

It was 18% a couple days ago, right Stuhoo? Wonder what it is now.