Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

15 minutes ago, jmsgws said:

I found the secret to not worrying about the new coach.  I took my wife on a 5 hour hike today up one of the alps!  No cell signal on the hike, and now I am too tired to really care!  We started in that village behind us in the picture.  :) That was about 1/2 way up.  

Hope you all have a great day, I'm going to take a nap.  

IMG_4886.jpg

Great idea and beautiful setting! Love the Alps, went to Switzerland (and Austria) for my honeymoon. Very fond memories :) 

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

As long as he doesn’t lose 12 of 13 his second season while doing the same thing over and over. 

That's crazy! We would never allow such a thing!

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

As long as he doesn’t lose 12 of 13 his second season while doing the same thing over and over. 

With 2 NBA players

5 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Hmm... thinking this guy has just been a troll all along.

Yeah, I don't see why Brad would go to Texas. I'm sure they can offer a lot of $$ but if IU was/is offering $7 million plus, I would think he and his wife would rather come back home to Indiana than go to TX.