Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

4 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Started telling the players he was gone or started telling the players that it was Stevens? 

That he was gone. Probably said they were going after a big name or something

1 minute ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Tinfoil hat update: The same plane that went Boston -> Chicago -> Bloomington last night is headed to White Plains,  NY this AM.

image.thumb.png.51048184b17f8b1948ed3563a4f4c1ce.png

Sort of feels like we should all have a copy of The Catcher in the Rye in hand with our tinfoil hats & advanced flight trackers.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Let's make one thing clear too, I've never once called myself an insider. I just happen to know a lot of people and been around this university for many years. 

Good clarification. And I think that's the point, right? This is something that is simmering enough that there are people who would have reason to know are talking about it. And some people on this site know those people. Right now, it's just: let's have fun and see what happens. If nothing comes of it, so be it - not the fault of anyone here! In the meantime, I enjoy hearing commentary from you.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Tinfoil hat update: The same plane that went Boston -> Chicago -> Bloomington last night is headed to White Plains,  NY this AM.

image.thumb.png.51048184b17f8b1948ed3563a4f4c1ce.png

Catalant Executives. We have vaccine's to produce here in Bloomington!  

Just now, Treesh said:

The Mike Woodson talk has made me flaccid. :( 

At the end of the day, we've gotta watch this team next year and each year after that until either we die or college basketball ceases to exist. Might as well have fun with it. 

If Woodson comes and sucks, that just means we'll have a nice fun thread on BTB.