Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 hour ago, Josh said:

You think Dolson is interviewing potential assistant coaches?  I would think that should be left up to the new head coach

I think he would be ok with one person till he could get here. But I do agree if your going to pay 7 million you better let the guy pick his own assistants

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

me too, pretty sure we go to the same barber in different cities

That's a large family of barbers. I go to one in Ohio. Hell, who am I kidding? I do my own! I'd kick in free haircuts for Lewie lol. 

25 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think he would be ok with one person till he could get here. But I do agree if your going to pay 7 million you better let the guy pick his own assistants

Ok Chris... you've been putting this option out there a lot today. Are you trying to tell us something without telling us something?

On 3/19/2021 at 12:56 AM, Magnanimous said:

I think now is as good as time as any to play "what ever happened to?", especially considering some old faces made a brief visit this week when HSN shut down.

For those of you newer to this site and community, most of us started on the old scout.com forum (which I believe became 24/7). We then moved to the original Hoosier Sports Nation board, which looked just like this. BtownBanners started up some time later and some folks gravitated there from HSN, and HSN went through a bit of a makeover. The old scout/HSN crew split in different directions between the two sites, with some obviously being present on both. I decided on BtownBanners primarily because of its familiarity to the old HSN layout. HSN was led by milehi, ColonialCrester, and HoosierFaithful seems to still be running things (remember him with his RFK avatar). CCGeneral and others were here. There is still the rivals crowd, which is the worst due to the cross-contamination of other schools' rivals forums. Not sure who is still on 24/7 (peegs), but I see some old handles on HSN like Badgervol, Parakeet Jones, Indykev, and the guy with the V for Vendetta avatar. 

Milehi, ColonialCrester and CCGeneral all passed away recently. I saw on rivals that Snowling also just unfortunately passed...

For a while we had GoColts (Old Friend) here, but I guess he got banned or is under another handle?

Going way back, does anyone know what happened to oggyiu? 

And another guy that I randomly remember was TakeMeBackto1987 who was a huge Maurice Creek fan. Is he still around or did he follow Creek to GW?

Everyone liked this post but no one actually answered my question. What happened to these guys?

1 minute ago, Magnanimous said:

Everyone like this post but no one actually my question. What happened to these guys?

Pretty sure OldFriend dropped a post right after Archie was fired. The other guys were from our old Scout site; I don't think they ever transitioned over here.