Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

13 hours ago, Artie86 said:

Exactly.....We’ve got an impressive amount of money earmarked for a “premiere” level coach and, as it appears now.... we don’t have a “premiere” level coach in site to match that money.....Am I missing anything here???

I am not sure how we know that there is no "premiere level coach in (sight)".  We learn this from fan message boards or from Scott directly?  Because I have not heard anything from Scott.

11 hours ago, NVFalcons1990 said:

Are you guys still in here?

Didn't they tell you Brad Stevens already said no??? Lol 

We made a Brad Stevens clone in a lab (see the documentary on this subject: Multiplicity starring Michael Keaton).

Just like the movie, the clone will be a step below the original but that’s still a home run in my opinion. Let’s just hope the clone doesn’t clone himself.

5 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Watch it be porter moser or something. Not a fan of the resume. Haven't watched enough of his teams to say anything about traits. 

I tend to agree. He's the hot hand right now and that's why everyone is high on him - especially the national media. 

Some guys just aren't made for the bigger gigs ala Archie Miller. Someone will offer him some $$, just not sure IU is in a spot to take a risk on him right now. Then again, IU clearly isn't the job we all want to believe it is. If it was, we wouldn't be getting turned down so much.