Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

I didn’t say anything to or about them so you can remove me from your ignorant, condescending and homophobic comment and take your own advice. 

Oh you’re BIG mad. Homophobic? Right on. 

Just now, rcs29 said:

Shut it down. Not even upset. Ready to find out who it next coach is though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Yep.  More than one guy who can turn the program around.  Just got to bring one in.  At the end of the day, we lost Archie Miller.....didn't lose Stevens because we didn't have him.  Losing Archie was a plus.  Just need to make it a ++ by getting in a quality guy.

I just want someone that actually wants to be here.  No recruitment.  No bidding.  No begging.  I don’t really understand why their isn’t one guy out there that hasn’t stood up and said ‘I want that Indiana job’.

Well besides Tom Crean who by all accounts fought like hell to keep it.  

Yeah I don't think this is happening.  As long as Dolson doesn't miss on one of Drew/Beard/Oates/Musselman/Beilein/Matta/couple of others, should be fine.  If he misses, looks like another long decade or two.  IU should never offer the job again to Brad Stevens.

I agree that Stevens shouldn’t be offered again. Not out of spite but simply because he’s made it clear he’s not interested

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, KzooHoosier82 said:

Yea, do some research on what “butthurt” means and educate yourself...or don’t, I don’t care. Just keep me out of your quotes

I’m not wrong. Who else would you possibly be talking about?

Yup BS was just playing IU for a raise to burnish his image and value.  Told ya.  Let his name never be spoken again.  Unless to point out he is overrated.  

Now let’s get someone who wants to be here and be paid handsomely.  

Like Musselman or the guy from Loyola. 

55 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

That’s rude. Why inadvertently insult Paul mills like that? That’s a jackass move

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He's shown himself to be a jackass. Nothing wrong with doubting- I still have healthy amount of doubt- but trolling is d-bag move.

Why is he taking it so personally? "Show me on the doll where the Indiana basketball  program touched you Jeff?"

I feel like a moron. I told all my close IU fans he was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
We have a lot of so-called insiders that are making educated guesses and sometimes they're right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

I feel like a moron. I told all my close IU fans he was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I did the same thing on Facebook friend who is a Purdue guy who were making fun of IU.  I said all the IU jokes will be over in a few days after we hire Brad Stevens.  I wonder if IU will never get back to where we want it.