Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, IamtheShapopo said:

What insider info?? This is hilarious...if they had insider info, Stevens would be the IU coach! It’s all bs...they can say whatever they want because nobody can verify it...great position to be in

Did you know that Kobe was going to Chicago if the Lakers didn't trade Shaq.  So far even that Kobe and his family were shopping for houses and schools.  Kobe even said it was a done deal himself in interviews.  Then at the last minute they traded Shaq and the rest is history.  Insiders had that scoop and it changed.  We have no idea what has transpired in the last 2 days.  Their info could be 100% legit and something change in Boston to divert it.  Who knows, but nothing is ever definite until it is.  They have balls for sharing what they have heard and I thank them for that.  What did they gain from it? Nothing, except being bashed on the message board.  If they were getting paid it would be different.

4 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

It’s also a discussion board so if you don’t like criticism don’t post your fantasies and call them fact. I get that it’s fun to have “insiders” post info we all want to hear, but if I say Rob is the best PG in IU history, you and the other mods aren’t going to echo your statement when everyone tells me I’m an idiot. 

I don’t see them defending themselves and getting nearly as butthurt as all of you that are crapping down their throats. Chill out. 

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m sorry guys, I’m really totally shocked and sick to my stomach. I cant believe with all I was told this is the outcome. I’m not sure heartbroken should be a word I use towards another mans decision but I honestly am.

I’m curious, what are the people who led you to believe this was basically done saying?

1 minute ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Trust in Dolson. I’m sure they swung for the fence for Stevens. Now we move on. I was very excited about Chris Beard and still am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We won’t get him either.  I believe nothing until Dolson speaks and introduces Dane Fife.  

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

That would definitely be a reason to stay

It was never going to be about $$$...NBA can always match college.  We were led to believe they wanted to "come home" and we were showing enough $$$ to make them feel wanted.  Obviously they didn't want to be back here that bad.

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m sorry guys, I’m really totally shocked and sick to my stomach. I cant believe with all I was told this is the outcome. I’m not sure heartbroken should be a word I use towards another mans decision but I honestly am.

I hope that this is a part of the denial you spoke of earlier and to hold on......Not feeling the same I take it?