Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Well son of a *****. The only thing that’s weird to me is why it took so long (a day or two) for this to come out. Let’s be honest his initial denial was very weak and open ended. With as much media and chatter this has gotten if he was 100% not leaving I would have thought he would have reiterated it sooner or someone would have dropped info like this sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Beard it is.

This was always the most likely scenario. Hope I’m wrong but this seems the same as the Crean and Miller hires. Would like to see Fife but I’ve really lost most interest in the basketball team over the past several years. Watched more women’s than men’s games this year and have been a long time suffering football season ticket holder that’s finally seeing some success and excitement. On to spring football!

I guess once again I fell for what people who said to be insiders like I did with Billy Donovan but no more.    I really thought this was going to happen but after hearing Stevens today it never was close to happening.  I think some of these guys are probably sitting back laughing at this fan base knowing we will believe anything that is positive.

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight69 said:

I’m almost equally upset that he said he roots for the Patriots now. 

I was about to post this.  8 mil a year for a patriots fan?  No thanks.  Now bring on somebody who gonna say I’m coming to Indiana and we’re gonna beat some @$$.  

Edited by Mopladysman
Typo

Just now, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

Well son of a *****. The only thing that’s weird to me is why it took so long (a day or two) for this to come out. Let’s be honest his initial denial was very weak and open ended. With as much media and chatter this has gotten if he was 100% not leaving I would have thought he would have reiterated it sooner or someone would have dropped info like this sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His polite Hoosier self was trying to be nice and not upset the whole Hoosier Fan Base. Couldn’t help himself.