Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

I would be SHOCKED to see a Purdue game announcement unless Stevens isn’t coaching tonight...

He wouldn’t want them to announce it during the Boston game while he’s coaching. 

Agree 100%.  Timing doesn’t make sense at all unless he isn’t on their bench. 

5 minutes ago, iubb said:

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Goodman just waged war against the entire IU fanbase. Good luck to him. 

I wanna see him to change his last name to Badman or Wrongman or Incorrectman. 

21 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Maybe missed it but is anyone considering Stevens may be using us to get more money/ player commitments out of the Celtics?

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard!!! Have you not watched the way he handles himself over the last 13-14 years?? From what I remember, there was not one sign or rumor of him taking the Boston job 8 years ago. That stuff is one reason why everybody wants him so bad. The only thing I will question is if any of this is true about him wanting the job.

Just now, IU Hoosier41 said:

Agree 100%.  Timing doesn’t make sense at all unless he isn’t on their bench. 

Yep. And if he's not on the bench tonight you can bet it's going to be out much sooner than the Purdue game. Everyone would know what that means. That being said we have no reason to believe he wouldn't be on the bench tonight.

4 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Sooo....   this Purdue game announcement is gaining more steam.  My sister is at an event in downtown Indy and was talking with Anthony Calhoun who said an announcement is coming during Purdue game.   No clue how he’d know but that’s the second I’ve seen that in the last 3 hours.   Believe other text more than this one but....  

Update: I sent a couple texts out to people I trust to see if they will confirm or deny this.  Interesting it’s come from two very different places.  Just posting in case it happens you guys can witness it live lol. 

That would be great and then we could go to Goodman and shove it in his face as well.  Is there game at 7:30

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

I would be SHOCKED to see a Purdue game announcement unless Stevens isn’t coaching tonight...

He wouldn’t want them to announce it during the Boston game while he’s coaching. 

Yeah, that would be like the Luck retirement announcement.  Didn't that come out during the game?

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

Yeah, that would be like the Luck retirement announcement.  Didn't that come out during the game?

The difference is that wasn't intentionally announced during the game. Someone in the Colts organization leaked it to the media.