Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

Only thing that worries me is Goodman is really putting his reputation on the line to shoot down these rumors... I would think he is pretty confident in his sources if he’s tweeting this stuff out there....

or he’s a clown, either are feasible. 

Read what he’s said, as @NashvilleHoosier has mentioned he’s painted himself as just the messenger for what people are saying. If he’s wrong, he’ll say it was a shock, it was played close, etc.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

Only thing that worries me is Goodman is really putting his reputation on the line to shoot down these rumors... I would think he is pretty confident in his sources if he’s tweeting this stuff out there....

He misses often

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

Trust everyone when they say this, he is a clown. He has gone from zero interest to reporters talking all about it and still saying it won’t happen 

My best friend over here in Ohio is beside himself.  I calmly asked him if he thought Brad Stevens will announce being the new HC at IU.

Feel the glare?

Feels warm to me.

OSu threw that game away again and again.

Waiting from Brad.  Breaking out the bourbon.

The rest of my posts may wander a bit.

5 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Announcement during Purdue game tonight?  Most recent text I got from former player.   If they actually did that it would be the greatest FU of all time LOL.  

Don’t necessarily believe it, but be watching the Purdue game if it does lol

My basketball junkie kid has seen North Texas play--and no, Uspshoosier is not my kid :)

He thinks North Texas has a real chance against Purdue.

If Purdue lost and we got news during the game that would be, well.............................................................

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

My basketball junkie kid has seen North Texas play--and no, Uspshoosier is not my kid :)

He thinks North Texas has a real chance against Purdue.

If Purdue lost and we got news during the game that would be, well.............................................................

....EPIC!!!!!