Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, Mohepa said:

Really trying to decide if I need to break out the 18 year old scotch yet.....

Bought some decent bourbon yesterday.  Gonna crack it regardless.  Because, IU is going to welcome Brad Stevens as the new head coach.  It is a done deal says others.  Just figuring out how to exit and when over there in Bean Town.

Watching OSU fumble it away.  Texas Tech looked lots better in the 2nd half.  Enjoyed Izzo giving the hairy eyeball to players after MSU's loss yesterday.

Lots of discussions on Celtic's fan forums about pros and cons of Brad Stevens' coaching job of the Celtics.

Go IU!   

New drinking game...take a sip every time there is a turnover in a game and when you read an interesting tidbit about Brad Stevens.

Been to that resort in Boca.  InLaws stayed there.   I couldn't.  Stayed in a place called the Ventura just south of it.

Just now, mdiu28 said:

Ignore the national guys.

How hard is it to just say "I've seen the IU/Brad chatter, haven't heard anything either way. I can't see him leaving but it isn't impossible" 

They want us to be bad sooooo badly and I love it. 

If it were Duke in the middle of a coaching search, the tone would be the complete opposite.

Right, if his sources are telling him "no' then by all means report that, but he certainly acts like it's personal to him. 

I'm mostly excited for this to be over so I can go back to completely ignoring twitter like all normal people do. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Just so you guys don’t go on another ride, there’s going to be another wave of denial. Just be prepared.  We are good!

Exactly. Brad will say he’s staying with Boston tonight and he’s focused on getting the team back on track.

Nothing to worry about!  We have plenty of confidence we’re focused on our only candidate!

1 minute ago, Dave from Dayton said:

New drinking game...take a sip every time there is a turnover in a game and when you read an interesting tidbit about Brad Stevens.

Way too many drinks in that game.  Lol

1 minute ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Way too many drinks in that game.  Lol

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't gamble so I don't know what anything means.  Also i got home about 3PM from Top Golf and lunch and it has taken me for ever to get caught up with everything.  It is like AS the World Turns reading the last 20 pages.

Thank you... Same here. I actually looked what it meant, that why I replied with an educated response. I take zero credit for knowing ANYTHING about betting terms.

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just so you guys don’t go on another ride, there’s going to be another wave of denial. Just be prepared.  We are good!

I imagine this might mean our guy coaches the C’s today and maybe Sunday at least?