Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

I’ll say this.  Over the last 10+ years running this site and working with Indiana and especially when Hutchens came on board I’ve met some very connected people.  I don’t reach out to them much and occasionally they’ll reach out to me.   I’ve heard rumblings of this for a bit.    

Stevens is the only choice at this point,  Indiana was prepared to make whatever offer needed he couldn’t refuse.   Haven’t heard anything is done, but have heard confidence from IU side as they presented everything he needed to see.  So unless a major change of heart... I’m optimistic.  I still won’t believe anything until I see the press conference.

don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just relaying the tidbits I’ve gotten which aren’t groundbreaking.  

I like what I'm hearing. Let's go!!!!

6 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

I’ll say this.  Over the last 10+ years running this site and working with Indiana and especially when Hutchens came on board I’ve met some very connected people.  I don’t reach out to them much and occasionally they’ll reach out to me.   I’ve heard rumblings of this for a bit.    

Stevens is the only choice at this point,  Indiana was prepared to make whatever offer needed he couldn’t refuse.   Haven’t heard anything is done, but have heard confidence from IU side as they presented everything he needed to see.  So unless a major change of heart... I’m optimistic.  I still won’t believe anything until I see the press conference.

don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just relaying the tidbits I’ve gotten which aren’t groundbreaking.  

Look at this guy stopping by and dropping this. Who does he think he is?!!!

Thank you good sir!

Archie_Miller_basketball.jpg