Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, CrimsonV said:

Talk of the town

A0B76987-7D89-4E92-903F-086CE043D1AF.jpeg

Heads up, the "For You" section is based on following/tweets you liked so it's trending but trending for topics you are interested in. If you go over to the right twice to the "Trending" it'll be the tweets trending nationwide.

With that well-actually aside, your point still stands. People are talking!!

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Wouldn’t doubt it if it was after the weekend and they may want their own day.

I say do it this weekend because of how highly viewed the first weekend is for March Madness. Best way to reach the entire college basketball world! :) 

Would that be because they think he is coming or that he is not considering us

they would leave him up if they didn’t think he was coming so they could get more $$. Only reason he would be taken off is because they are seeing a large influx of bets on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Would that be because they think he is coming or that he is not considering us

If he wasn’t considering, they’d leave him on for more people to bet on aka give them free money. Only way things get taken off is if money is flying in on that bet and they want to redo odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t doubt it if it was after the weekend and they may want their own day.
I thinknif he was going to resign it would be tonight or tomorrow and give the nba guys there chance to report things and then come out that he has taken the job at Indiana on Monday. Give the NBA media the weekend to report and indiana the weekend to get things finalized

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

I thinknif he was going to resign it would be tonight or tomorrow and give the nba guys there chance to report things and then come out that he has taken the job at Indiana on Monday. Give the NBA media the weekend to report and indiana the weekend to get things finalized

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

If he resigns the headlines immediately turn into Indiana 

2 minutes ago, cleeter said:

If he wasn’t considering, they’d leave him on for more people to bet on aka give them free money. Only way things get taken off is if money is flying in on that bet and they want to redo odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the hell you think we are paying for his contract?? All the rich guys are betting their life savings on it.  Is that considered insider trading??

1 minute ago, PritchardPutBack said:

Heads up, the "For You" section is based on following/tweets you liked so it's trending but trending for topics you are interested in. If you go over to the right twice to the "Trending" it'll be the tweets trending nationwide.

With that well-actually aside, your point still stands. People are talking!!

Thanks, I’m new to Twitter 

and...

FB394C4F-B3FF-4FC3-8967-73765D8E7151.gif

7 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

SMH!!!

I don't gamble so I don't know what anything means.  Also i got home about 3PM from Top Golf and lunch and it has taken me for ever to get caught up with everything.  It is like AS the World Turns reading the last 20 pages.