Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

I wonder, how does the deal being done jive with IU’s athletic department saying no announcement today or this weekend?

Not contradictory. I imagine it’ll get reported sometime by Woj, confirmed by everyone else, the dept. will follow through as they said with no announcement today/this weekend, then announced next week?

Just now, Treesh said:

I’ll get excited once Jerry says it’s done and once Chris shoots me a PM telling me we’re going to the Irish Lion. 

UNTIL THEN...

You’re excited, and trust me those guys probably know way more than me and I’m pretty sure Chris already said what needed said didn’t he?

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Let's wait until we get some more solid confirmation.  I will be as happy as anyone but until I start seeing it from the national media, it's still just a rumor.

I did say "if"...  lol

I wonder, how does the deal being done jive with IU’s athletic department saying no announcement today or this weekend?

My source in the athletic dept still has not received any communication about coming in to do work for a press release. They are sticking with what they have heard from their boss from a couple of hours ago. Again, this is the only source I have so not much!

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

You’re excited, and trust me those guys probably know way more than me and I’m pretty sure Chris already said what needed said didn’t he?

He has... but i need him to give me the signed and sealed PM!

Just now, tomallenfan1 said:

My source in the athletic dept still has not received any communication about coming in to do work for a press release. They are sticking with what they have heard from their boss from a couple of hours ago. Again, this is the only source I have so not much!

Wouldn’t doubt it if it was after the weekend and they may want their own day.