Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

4 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

The real one has 2.8 million followers.

They used to use this one to tweet stuff that would get taken down later (like when MLB would take down any tweeted video from people without rights, before the time you could tweet a video from another account and it still gives the original video the views). Now it looks like they just use it to tweet blog stories

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

That Brad Stevens pre-game press availability is going to be very interesting.... assuming he’s coaching tonight?

The only thing I'm confident in at this point is that we're going to know something soon.  I'm convinced it's going to break.  Just not sure which way.

Just now, Kentuckysucks said:

The only thing I'm confident in at this point is that we're going to know something soon.  I'm convinced it's going to break.  Just not sure which way.

Well if Stevens shoots it down tonight that will probably count. If he does the press availability as is customary pre-game he’s going to get bombarded with questions relating to this.