Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, Mohepa said:

That go for all of us on the ride with you?

Insiders only, I can only do so much bc I’m not the owner of the practice lol also guys, I was told he came home yesterday so any Boca flights today would not be Pfau

12 minutes ago, Hoosiereyedoc said:

Alright cool, I’ll take it. I’m from the New Albany/Jeff area. Don’t know much but anything I do hear I’ll pass along. God if this pans out I will die

Dude, you're going to die either way. Some day. We all are. #bwahahaha

3 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I have been working a lot over the last few months trying to deal with inventory issues in China.  Today I tried a new tactic.  It turns out that the factory managers in Behai have no information on Brad Stevens or the Indiana coaching vacancy.  However, they stammered around a lot when I asked the question, so they might be trying to misdirect.  I will keep you all posted.

Keep after it, no stone unturned! 

1 minute ago, Hoosiereyedoc said:

Insiders only, I can only do so much bc I’m not the owner of the practice lol also guys, I was told he came home yesterday so any Boca flights today would not be Pfau

I don't need a discount .... but I'll take a meeting to discuss advertising in the area.  Hey, we all gotta make a living!