Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

Don’t read too much into it, he’s just hearing all the noise and second guessing. He doesn’t know one way or another. 

I am not, but common sense says that I wouldn't even acknowledge any noise if it did come from something credible.  For him to give even a slight consideration of it being possible he got something from someone he trust.

Just now, IamtheShapopo said:

I’m hanging in there but wavering a tad....3pm has come and gone so there is one piece of unreliable info that was passed....whomever passed that one is off the team 

IF you believe Indy Sports Partizan, the entirety of the text he received was "3PM."

It did not say whther you'd be invited to something that was happening at 3 pm. lol

I’m hanging in there but wavering a tad....3pm has come and gone so there is one piece of unreliable info that was passed....whomever passed that one is off the team 
No he made it clear that it said 3 in a text but probably wouldn't be exact

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, HooHooHoo22 said:

Life slowed down just in time for March madness and this fun rollercoaster ! I love the emotions of everyone going back and forth.  COME HOME BRAD ! YOU BELONG AT IU ! 

If Bobby Knight can finally come home after what Myles Brand did to him then I'm not losing hope on Brad.