Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Yes, 2 planes went to Boca (one from Btown, one from Boston) and the Btown plane is headed to Boston sometime after 5. The original Boston plane is going elsewhere.

That plane front Florida to Boston just took off. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoosier Pride said:

Picking up Pfau at 3, headed to Boston to get Brad... it's all coming together

This is some James Bond, CIA ****...lol.  Tracy secretly meeting at the residence of Mr. Big so they can seal the deal with his associates.  Now I know why Chris has the 007 after the screen name.

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

This is some James Bond, CIA ****...lol.  Tracy secretly meeting at the residence of Mr. Big so they can seal the deal with his associates.  Now I know why Chris has the 007 after the screen name.

After the deal is signed and her plane leaves she messages Brad to have a team meeting at 3pm.  

1 minute ago, FWHoosier84 said:

That's how it starts then more cryptic tweets then the articles saying they could see it coming. 

Something changed, read the tweet from 2 hrs ago about coaching against the Kings tonight.  Maybe, I am reading too much into it, but that is a pretty drastic change IMO.

Just now, beaver56 said:

Something changed, read the tweet from 2 hrs ago about coaching against the Kings tonight.  Maybe, I am reading too much into it, but that is a pretty drastic change IMO.

Don’t read too much into it, he’s just hearing all the noise and second guessing. He doesn’t know one way or another.