Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

ABOUT THE PFAU FAMILY

Ned-and-Sue-Pfau-686x1030.jpg

The Pfau family has a long and rich history with Indiana University and IU Athletics.

Norman Edward “Ned” Pfau, Jr., is a 1965 graduate, earning his B.A. in Business Finance in 1965. His wife, Sue, graduated from IUPUI in 1966 with a degree in Physical Therapy. Married in 1964, they have been avid supporters and advocates for the state’s flagship university ever since.

Their passion for IU and the sport of golf, though, comes from more than their time spent as undergraduate students.

During his childhood, Ned made countless trips to Bloomington with his father, Norman Pfau, Sr., from their southern Indiana home to cheer on the Hoosiers. The elder Pfau served as a basketball manager for IU Basketball Coach Everett Dean from 1930-33 and became close friends with the era’s star basketball player, future Hall of Fame Hoosier Coach Branch McCracken. After graduating from IU in 1933 with a degree in business administration, Pfau, Sr., remained lifelong friends with McCracken and stayed close to the program for the rest of his life. Those trips to Bloomington helped foster Ned’s love of IU, a passion equaled by Sue. That affinity for all things IU is also obvious in the couple’s four children – Ellen, Chip, Anne and Kari – three of whom have earned Indiana University degrees.

They love golf and named their kid Chip?  Better than Putt I guess...

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

I am honestly worried I am going to get fired haha. 

My productivity has never been lower. 

first day of the tournament? new coach search? Your boss ain't workin either! I'm IM'ing with my boss about IU coaches right now!

4 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Family is doing great!  We’re actually about to move down to florida next week!

That’s awesome, congratulations! It’s crazy how life can go when kids get thrown in the mix. 
Come on Brad, come on home!

Just now, Bowhunter said:

So was the Brianna one real

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

She seems legit but some guy went at her about not knowing anything because she's a woman and she mentioned how she's keeping all info to herself because "you guys are deranged" ... who knows...

I am honestly worried I am going to get fired haha. 

My productivity has never been lower. 

I just had my boss call me and ask “are you on YouTube” (as I sit here streaming the games on YouTube tv)....I kindly reply, yes I’m listening to music...as he promptly says “haha okay, let me know if Colgate pulls off the upset you were talking about” and hung up laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk