Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, HoosierMatty said:

I don't really understand why everyone acts like this is over because no announcement today. No one but one less reliable source said it would. In fact the Ohio State guy said look for April 2nd. This isn't over until it's over or at least not in until we start hearing reliable intel that it is. 

We are 3 days into the process. Last time (CAM) it took 11 days and everyone involved had completed their seasons. Time to pump the breaks, show a little patience and trust the process.

Believe in Dolson.

2 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

How in the hell do you "try" to resign?

Boss can refuse the resignation and then talks take place to reach an agreement. This can happen when there is a good relationship and the employer doesn’t want to lose the employee. 

Been a minute...  guessing I may need to increase our server capacity soon.  Go Hoosiers!!!
Good to see you hopefully this means what I think it means

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Everyone needs to go play the Pfau golf course at IU. If you see Mr. Pfau say thank you for loving IU

ABOUT THE PFAU FAMILY

Ned-and-Sue-Pfau-686x1030.jpg

The Pfau family has a long and rich history with Indiana University and IU Athletics.

Norman Edward “Ned” Pfau, Jr., is a 1965 graduate, earning his B.A. in Business Finance in 1965. His wife, Sue, graduated from IUPUI in 1966 with a degree in Physical Therapy. Married in 1964, they have been avid supporters and advocates for the state’s flagship university ever since.

Their passion for IU and the sport of golf, though, comes from more than their time spent as undergraduate students.

During his childhood, Ned made countless trips to Bloomington with his father, Norman Pfau, Sr., from their southern Indiana home to cheer on the Hoosiers. The elder Pfau served as a basketball manager for IU Basketball Coach Everett Dean from 1930-33 and became close friends with the era’s star basketball player, future Hall of Fame Hoosier Coach Branch McCracken. After graduating from IU in 1933 with a degree in business administration, Pfau, Sr., remained lifelong friends with McCracken and stayed close to the program for the rest of his life. Those trips to Bloomington helped foster Ned’s love of IU, a passion equaled by Sue. That affinity for all things IU is also obvious in the couple’s four children – Ellen, Chip, Anne and Kari – three of whom have earned Indiana University degrees.