Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Let me throw this hypothetical at you guys.  The "Private team meeting" is happening at 3:00 and Romeo is the player that is spreading info, or he is spreading it to some of his former teammates.  I am not saying that I trust that Brianna got good info, but that would put some of the pieces together, including Dolson's denial that INDIANA would be announcing anything.

I believe!

Come home Brad!

1 minute ago, Mopladysman said:

Maybe 3pm is the private team meeting??

Maybe.

Maybe to address the media attention on him. 

Maybe to say--I've decided to stay in Boston so that the team doesn't worry. Maybe not.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not that he's staying, going, or disappearing to join the circus, but:

1. He has been to three Eastern Conference Finals in four years. That is NOT mediocre/decent.
  2. Boston is maybe the most excellent City in America, especially if one is wealthy. It has. It. All.

Visited Boston a couple of years ago, had an awesome time.  Caught a game at Fenway (obligatory for any baseball fan), of course Cheers (Bull & Finch), so much history there, and so much to do, something for everyone.

Let me throw this hypothetical at you guys.  The "Private team meeting" is happening at 3:00 and Romeo is the player that is spreading info, or he is spreading it to some of his former teammates.  I am not saying that I trust that Brianna got good info, but that would put some of the pieces together, including Dolson's denial that INDIANA would be announcing anything.
Good theory

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, BayernFan said:

NBA coaches are a dime a dozen.  He hasn’t lit the NBA on fire.  The DePauw guy had a good two year run in a weak conference.  Is that worth 8 mil a year?  Cali numbers?  Cmon. 

what, exactly, makes him a Super Coach?  

:120:

1 minute ago, BayernFan said:

NBA coaches are a dime a dozen.  He hasn’t lit the NBA on fire.  The DePauw guy had a good two year run in a weak conference.  Is that worth 8 mil a year?  Cali numbers?  Cmon. 

That good 2 year run in a weak conference got them to 2 straight national title game appearances. Something IU fans would cream over if it happened here! 

2 minutes ago, BayernFan said:

You don't have to be an IU fan to post here, but ya better be respectful. 

So I hope that's gonna be how we proceed sir.