Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, BayernFan said:

I believe Stevens is overrated and certainly not worth the numbers being thrown around.   I think it’ll be someone like beard or musselman.  Maybe Altman or the guy at Loyola. 

I don’t know  if you’re going to make many friends with that attitude. Lol

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Visiting Boston is on my bucket list

There's not much better than Boston in the spring when the Celtics are in the playoffs and baseball season has started. The weather is gorgeous, the city is popping and there is so much to do. 

44 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Taking a break from message boards before I get driven crazy! Relax and enjoy basketball guys!

Problem is I can't sit back and relax. Couldn't get my work done last few days. 

2 minutes ago, BayernFan said:

I believe Stevens is overrated and certainly not worth the numbers being thrown around.   I think it’ll be someone like beard or musselman.  Maybe Altman or the guy at Loyola. 

In fairness no one could live up to the hype we've created in the last few days, but Stevens has the goods, imo. 

Of the names you mentioned I prefer Mussleman, but seem to be in the minority here. The Loyola guy getting hired will lead to a riot, I predict. 

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not that he's staying, going, or disappearing to join the circus, but:

1. He has been to three Eastern Conference Finals in four years. That is NOT mediocre/decent.
  2. Boston is maybe the most excellent City in America, especially if one is wealthy. It has. It. All.

On point #1: guess we should explain to Celtics fans that Brad is doing a fine job. Cause a lot of them don’t seem to think so. 

On point #2: I’m sure Boston is wonderful. I hope that isn’t a criteria. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

There's not much better than Boston in the spring when the Celtics are in the playoffs and baseball season has started. The weather is gorgeous, the city is popping and there is so much to do. 

I want to take in professional sports events there. Seafood as well

7 minutes ago, BayernFan said:

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion.