Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I live near Boca Raton, Florida. It is a nice, upscale place about 25 minutes from West Palm and Lauderdale. People from the Northeast and Midwest fly in and out of there every hour all winter long.

What flights to and from Boca Raton, Florida have to do with IU Basketball is so far beyond my comprehension...

There are two flights that went there this morning and landed within a half hour of each other. (One from Btown, one from Boston) And then the plane that originally came from Btown is now heading back to Boston, so I find that very interesting.

Just now, southsidehoosier said:

How much notice was there before Dolson’s presser on Monday at 4pm? Feel like even that morning people were saying it wasn’t happening

Honestly don't know the answer to that question but who knows

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

How much notice was there before Dolson’s presser on Monday at 4pm? Feel like even that morning people were saying it wasn’t happening

Maybe it's just a statement. Presser later. If it's a statement from IU I have to think Woj or someone breaks it before. 

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

3pm is approximately halftime of the Texas Tech game at Assembly Hall. If its not Brad, does Beard come out for the 2nd half in an IU shirt? haha

Yup. My son just said "That'd be quite a halftime show if it were Beard!"

56 minutes ago, DylanBeach33 said:

I wish Sam would come back to Twitter again. Wish the trolls would stay away from him

Why? So you can read about how everything is or isn’t happening? You’ve never learned anything from Sam Story you couldn’t assume or guess yourself. If you’re gonna be a groupie, find someone with talent