Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

38 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You can lay down all the money that you want but it’s not true. Boston has four professional sports teams. Boston is full of rich and famous people. Brad is a 6’1 suited up white dude in a city full of 6’1 suited up white dudes. MLB players have talked about how they can go out in public all the time without being bothered. Same thing here. He very well might come to Bloomington, but this is a drawback to leaving Boston. 

RMK was easily recognizable... and there were always jerks who annoyed him... but in general (see what I did there?) the fans were respectful and allowed him and his family to enjoy a reasonable amount of privacy... I don't expect Btown. to tread Stevens with any less respect.

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

Well, I would imagine if Brad is coaching tonight he's going to at least get another question or two over it...

Yeah some motivation to get it done I’d say.