Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, iubb said:

Celtics play tomorrow at 4:30PT. So this has to be announced before then yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn’t have to. For all we know Scott could be close to signing John Belien (despite info from our trusted folks that we love)

Its very interesting that we have this much chatter about Brad Stevens in general. It’s from people in the know as well. The Billy D stuff was strictly Twitter and Albers. 

This is different. For whatever reason. 

20 minutes ago, Treesh said:

BRAD ****** STEVENS!

I woke up at 3am last night and checked the thread. people were still posting in here. Loved it’ 

I did the same at 3:45. Woke up and my phone was there so what else to do? Still took forever to catch up then couldn’t go back to sleep. This needs to come to a head soon!

2 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

I did the same at 3:45. Woke up and my phone was there so what else to do? Still took forever to catch up then couldn’t go back to sleep. This needs to come to a head soon!

Welcome to the board. I’ve followed you for many years on Peegs. I might have bought some tickets off of you. Thank you for your IU support.

My daughter had soccer practice at 6am in the rain. I told her I stayed because I knew she would need to change before school but truthfully there were so many posts to read I just wanted to stay for that

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, SteelerHoosier said:

What is reasonable? 

something better than 12-15? maybe a 14th seed in the tournament? maybe keeping the roster intact? keeping Duncomb and CJ Gunn? possibly becoming a major player in the Jalen Washington recruitment?

or perhaps those are signs of a "cannibalistic fanbase" in Jay Bilas' eyes

I don't think it necessarily has to be announced tomorrow but if it is then probably before then yes

I say after the game in the press conference. Rips off the suit has on candystrip pants drops the mic and walks out.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Magisterium said:

something better than 12-15? maybe a 14th seed in the tournament? maybe keeping the roster intact? keeping Duncomb and CJ Gunn? possibly becoming a major player in the Jalen Washington recruitment?

or perhaps those are signs of a "cannibalistic fanbase" in Jay Bilas' eyes

Jalen Washington would be huge

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Welcome to the board. I’ve followed you for many years on Peegs. I might have bought some tickets off of you. Thank you for your IU support.

Thanks - appreciate the welcome!

I don't think it necessarily has to be announced tomorrow but if it is then probably before then yes

I mean they kind of have to no? If this many people know about it it’s going to leak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk