Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

When because I haven’t seen this?

Assuming he means a person on Twitter called him out saying he was getting info from here and then tweeting it as his own. He’s since came here (ISP) to clear the air and say he is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once this saga is over, and we have a decision, I'd like to ask [mention=8801]IUwins0708[/mention] & [mention=7005]Chris007[/mention] if they can share what the deciding factor was (pro or con) to the decision. Something obvious like money, or an intangible like going home?
It's home and that's it. As 5he wise@Stuhoo once said. If Stevens were to come to IU it's personal and not about $....or something close to that.

P.S. I'm sorry I'm so far behind guys but damn

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Dizz said:

He and his family aren't stupid.  He's not even projected on nbadraft.net for either round...  (not that they're exactly accurate)

He'd get drafted though

7 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Indy sports partizan got called out for ripping from other people’s sources and passing them off as his own. 

I can't speak to the credibility of his sources, but he has been around for a while.  He wasn't ripping anybody sources. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

We need to meet at Nicks for a strom and some brew sometime.  I’m about an hour away.

Sounds like a good idea. We’ll get Dolson to foot the Bill for the amount of stress the past three days. 

Nonetheless, Chris is throwing a rager at a tailgate this fall! 

I'm reading non-IU boards where people won't even acknowledge Stevens is a possibility and resisting the urge to comment. 
National media doesn't know = they don't know

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I think a BTown Banners/HSN tailgate in BTow is in order to celebrate this momentous occasion once this damn pandemic is over! Everyone should be invited!

Absolutely!!! When we did one for the original HSN, it was so much fun! If this happens, we will need several. How could we not with Coach Allen and Coach Stevens leading the way?!?! 

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

Absolutely!!! When we did one for the original HSN, it was so much fun! If this happens, we will need several. How could we not with Coach Allen and Coach Stevens leading the way?!?! 

Should we wear name tags with our screen names? Lmao!