Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

23 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I am, and I do apologize.  Sorry.

Never apologize for drunk posting, it’s fun and can lead to epic times. Just think of this place with all the drunks when Brad Stevens is official?!?! 
https://giphy.com/gifs/stone-cold-acIy5aKe4nryg

2 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

I was hoping I would be able to convince people it said Brad Stevens but I don’t think that will work. 

I may be able to make you a deal. My wife took it off our lovely bookcase and I found behind the couch. 

Shoot me a PM when you’re ready to talk business!

1 minute ago, hoosierdogg said:

Someone posted earlier "Brad Company", complete with lyrics.  I am on board with that, but has to be the '70s Bad Company version for me.  

I'm only 27.. Bad Company version only please. But I never bought a "Miller Time" or "Crean and Crimson" shirt. Did get a "Got Gordon?" Shirt though. 

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy this board and monumental coaching change.  What a time to be a Hoosier.  Rad Brad!!
Thanks for joining us. I think I speak for all of us. It's kind of like fate we are all getting to enjoy this time together. So thanks to the lame hamsters at HSN also.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Just now, DylanBeach33 said:

This needs to be Brads main priority if he comes

0093D986-5C34-4F8B-9C30-C79B3D50C0CF.jpeg

He and his family aren't stupid.  He's not even projected on nbadraft.net for either round...  (not that they're exactly accurate)

20 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

Oh I hope this ages well..

The fact they think that 2 very smart and shrewd donars (likely billionaires) shelled out that kind of money and we haven’t made contact, or have struck out with our top 3 options, should tell you how that will age. A lot of people are going to be crying very soon. And not IU fans.  

4 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

It was a statement that says nothing but intended to sound like something. It's what media people say when they don't have confirmation but are hearing enough chatter that they don't want to risk being left out. With all due respect to the guy, I seriously doubt he will be among the first in the national media to be able to quote something concrete and anything concrete he does get will lag considerably behind the info the local insiders get. 

I guess we take it for granted that everyone who likes IU has heard all the same stuff we have and would think this is really not new info. Kind of like Sam Story’s stuff. Most is not really new info but for his audience it is. 

When Buckeye guys posts this we are like yeah that was on the blue Cessna out of Teterboro but those who are a few days and wrong message boards behind hear it they are probably still convinced Nance and Bilas are right. 

Buckeye is trying to help he just doesn’t know we already have many of those pieces put together. He probably has some stuff that we don’t have yet but by wasting time with stuff we know and stuff others don’t yet believe he is losing his audience 

5 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Someone posted earlier "Brad Company", complete with lyrics.  I am on board with that, but has to be the '70s Bad Company version for me.  

No more. None. It’s about winning nothing else the days for slogans to hype up bad hires are over.

11 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

It just goes along with what’s been shared and Indy Sports Partizan said his sources are legit. 

Indy sports partizan got called out for ripping from other people’s sources and passing them off as his own. 

31 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I truly hope that when HSN is back up and running, we see a lot more cross traffic that we have in the past. Have really enjoyed this groundswell of Hoosier fanaticism!

It's back up now. I and a bunch of others are still here. I'll probably end up frequenting both. For now this is the place to be for all the Stevens DL in one place!