Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

9 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

Why would you need a worried emoji over this? Of course the choice is up to Brad... just like it has always been. That he seems to be strongly considering the decision is extremely positive. He will make the decision when he is good and ready and it will be announced when everyone else is good and ready. 

We've been led to believe that the choice has already been made, so hearing that Brad is making a decision is quite extreme backtracking from a fan's perspective.

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Well considering Beard is already in Bloomington I wouldn’t look too much into it

After thinking about it, it's probably a jet from a high $$$ donor for TT.

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Only 500 people are allowed in Assembly Hall so I hope they know that.. LOL

I guarantee if they are flying around in private jets they’ve got the money to have a ticket to get in.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I love a good Butter burger & cheese curd. Do you ever get to the west side if you live in Bloomington?

Yeah I don’t think I’m right.  Going to have to think about it some more lol.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I thought all teams had to come in early and quarantine and pass so many test before they can play.

They had COVID issues. They are coming without practicing.