Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If Rabby is reporting that Stevens to IU is possible, then I feel confident in my sources saying it’s a done deal. He’s super careful with his wording. I feel better. 

Now I'm concerned. YOU feel better because Rabjohns opened his pie-hole? I was firmly of the impression that you, and IUwins0708, were/are the best connected of anyone. (other than Dolson himself)

Btw guys, probably my last post tonight - and probably wrong thread. But Drew has legit interest in the job. So if Stevens doesn't sign, we still have awesome options. I know some don't like Drew for the Hanner thing, but I can vouch that he is class.
Happy to hear this

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Except for the fact that it was released in the middle of the summer of ‘88, and the plot of the movie doe not revolve around the them of Christmas.

Good Sir the entire movie wouldn’t have happened unless John McClain wasn’t invited by his wife to go to a California and attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY. And have you ever heard of the phrase “Christmas in July?” Check mate Cubbie.  

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

To defend Rabby, I think it's natural to be more conservative when you're a public member of the media. If you're aggressive with takes and get burned, you lose credibility quick and risk losing future sources. This board allows for some more looseness due to the anonymity. It's encouraging as supplemental evidence as Chris said.

Yep. As much as plastering $$$ on every one of his tweets is annoying, he has a job to do and he’s a couple stupid uses of information away from being Justin Albers. 

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

To defend Rabby, I think it's natural to be more conservative when you're a public member of the media. If you're aggressive with takes and get burned, you lose credibility quick and risk losing future sources. This board allows for some more looseness due to the anonymity. It's encouraging as supplemental evidence as Chris said.

I'm listening to Assembly Call rn and Ryan Phillips(public media member) just said that its pretty much up to Brad whether he wants to come back to Indiana or not.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I was thinking if we get Brad and this will be the first year that Dolson is fully in charge.  I wonder how we will make out or schedule going forward.  Wonder if we get out of the Cross roads and try to get into a TV made event.

I was wondering if Stevens would want to avoid playing Butler...

Looks like IU sleeping giant is acknowledging about the announcement tomorrow on Reddit, said he doesn’t trust the source.
Is it the same source for all 3? Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

He has good sources and knows lots of people. He is a reporter and is super careful. I post exactly what I hear. If we’re on the same page it’s good news.

Which is why I’d rather be on here all day instead of reading super cryptic Brad crumbs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app