Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

That's why they have coaches for both. 

Back in the day on NBA Live.. like 04-06 from what I remember. You had "100 points" or whatever to split between conditioning, offense and defense... I believe Archie chose to go 100% conditioning the last few years. 

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Back in the day on NBA Live.. like 04-06 from what I remember. You had "100 points" or whatever to split between conditioning, offense and defense... I believe Archie chose to go 100% conditioning the last few years. 

Which is kind of ironic, because he frequently mentioned how we were tired toward the end of games we lost. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Which is kind of ironic, because he frequently mentioned how we were tired toward the end of games we lost. 

Archie himself said the team was gassed against Rugers (Loss v3.0) coming off of 4 full days rest and a short trip to Indy.

23 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

There’s nothing to debate about. NOTHINGGGGG!! .... sorry.

Except for the fact that it was released in the middle of the summer of ‘88, and the plot of the movie does not revolve around the theme of Christmas.

Edited by BleedCubbieBlue

Just now, Chris007 said:

If Rabby is reporting that Stevens to IU is possible, then I feel confident in my sources saying it’s a done deal. He’s super careful with his wording. I feel better. 

Every time I hear him he never really answers a question.  It is always trying to beat around the bush and not say what he really thinks or knows.

10 minutes ago, IamtheShapopo said:

Can someone educate the newbie on ISP? Is he a known good source? What’s the backstory?

I have followed ISP on Twitter for a few years. I think the difference between him and Chris is that ISP is more in the information sharing business. Business may not be a fair term but on Twitter he was actively getting and sharing information so he is going to have more hits but also more misses. He is a good follow for sure and I always thought he had good info but like most folks it is always good to know that it is just information and something rock solid today can still change tomorrow. 

Every time I hear him he never really answers a question.  It is always trying to beat around the bush and not say what he really thinks or knows.
I wonder if he actually really knows much more than the average person.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk